Dates and food vendors confirmed for Bank Holiday & Half Term, see link below
1. Advance bookings are accepted on receipt of:
All deposits are non refundable nor transferable, and the full remaining balance is due on arrival. For clarification, deposits cannot be transferred to friends or family members nor are transferable to an alternative date within the current nor future season.
Please note that we do not accept credit cards or debit cards. We do, however, accept BACS payments (internet banking). Please email Phil@karrageen.co.uk for bank details.
For a deposit or balance payment, cheques will only be accepted if received 21 days prior to your arrival.
2. Cancellations/no shows
For all 1, 2 or 3 night bookings full payments made at the time of booking are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For bookings of 4 or more nights, you will be liable for the full and outstanding balance in accordance with your original booking (as your booking, including any detailed requirements stipulated by you would have have been reserved), unless:
We receive written notice of cancellation/curtailment 21 days prior to your booked arrival date (email will suffice)
We can re-let your booked pitch for the entire duration
If your booked pitch is not re-let for the full duration, you will be invoiced for the difference plus an administration charge
* Please consider holiday insurance
3. Alterations/ amendments to your original booking
If you alter your dates, (subject to availability and a £15 administration charge) please confirm in writing (email) - 21 days notice required.
4. Pitches are to be vacated by 11.30 am
5. You must be over the age of 20 to make a booking with us.
6. A child is classified as a person under 17 years of age. Those 17 and over are classified as adults.
7. A pup tent is classified as a small 2 child tent within one family unit. Larger tents are charged at full rate.
8. All electric hook ups booked during high season dates will be charged for, even if not used.
9. Only low wattage camping equipment can be used, e.g. 800 watt kettles; domestic kettles and heaters are not permitted.
10. During your stay, please inform reception in advance of any day visitors.
11. Motor bikes are only allowed with prior consent from a member of the management team.
12. We regret but no large groups or multiples of couples allowed on site during high season. Other times by prior agreement only.
13. We allow fire pits but they must be supervised at all times, remain under control, not burn the grass and there must be prioir knowledge of the nearest fire point.
14. Families and couples only during high season.
No liability whatsoever shall be attached to the management in the event of :
Karrageen Booking Conditions (Static Holiday Home Rental)
No liability whatsoever shall be attached to the management in the event of:
In order to maintain everyone's enjoyment and pleasure, we would ask you to observe the following:
1. Dogs are welcome but in the interests of hygiene and children's safety they must be :
2. After 22.00 please consider your fellow campers and keep the noise to a minimum. There is no tolerance given to offenders in this matter. The campsite is monitored in the evenings.
3. All drivers please note: do not exceed the site speed limit of 5 mph which is equivalent to walking pace. This includes cyclists.
4. Barbecues are allowed but please observe the following conditions :