We are really happy to have opened our gates and are thrilled with the response to the steps we've put in place to ensure your saftey on our holiday park. To make things even better we can now confirm our food vendors for the season. Come and see what we've got in store for 2020.
Own your own caravan holiday home
Own static holiday home at Karrageen
Currently we have no sites avaiable for new owners but watch this space, as soon as anything comes up we will post it on here.
The Swift Loire measures 32ft (L) x 10ft (W), and is extremely comfortable and cosy.
The caravan specification includes:
Swift Loire double bedroom
- Shower room
- Double bedroom, with wardrobe, cupboard and dressing table,
- Twin bedroom with cupboard space
- Living room with a sofa bed and electric fire
- Kitchen with full cooking facilities
- Double glazed windows
- Electric heating throughout
Spacious living area in the Swift Loire
Comfortable dining space
As a private holiday home owner you will benefit from:
- Use of your home from 15th March until 15th November.
- Dogs/ pets allowed.
- Location of Karrageen being exactly 1 mile from the picturesque fishing village of Hope Cove, and on the ¾ mile from the South West Coastal Path.
- Use of home for family members (no sub-letting allowed)
Full kitchen facilities including a gas oven and hob.
If you are considering becoming a private owner at Karrageen here are a few basic points that you will need to know:-
- Karrageen is licensed for 25 static caravans (of which 3 are used for rental purposes).
- All caravans coming onto Karrageen are new and delivered from the factory.
- Access restricts us to a 32’ x 10’ caravan, which is ordered through ourselves in environmental colours with a pitched roof and galvanised chassis
- A licence and lease are issued to owners of new caravans for 12 years.
- Provided that the 12 year old caravan has been kept in a good condition and by mutual agreement, a further 3 year lease may be purchased taking the caravan to the site limit of 15 years.
- We do not allow subletting; the caravan is used for holiday purposes only by the owners and their immediate families.
Sit back and watch TV, in the comfort of your own static holiday home
Should you have any further questions, are interested in purchasing a static caravan for 2021 or wish to make an appointment to visit our site and the area, please call us on 01548 561230 or email email@example.com.