Please enable JavaScript to make a booking

COVID 19 Update March 2020

COVID 19 Update 12th May 2020

Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Sunday 10th May 2020, Karrageen Caravan and Camping Park will continue to delay opening this year until 4th July 2020. (This will remain under constant review).

We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause our guests, but feel it is the responsible thing to do in this phase of the epidemic. Customers who have already booked for the period up to 4th July 2020 will be contacted individually and offered to postpone their holiday to a later date or a full refund. We will continue to review the situation and keep you advised but will always have the health of our guests and the community in which we live and work at the forefront of any decisions made. 

To reassure our guests who have made bookings for dates after the 4th July we will also give the option of postpoing dates, or a full refund, if we are not able to open due to government restrictions related to COVID-19. 

Phil, Nikki, Lauren & Tom