Karrageen's camping & caravanning booking conditions
1. Advance bookings are accepted on receipt of :
£50 per week/part week or full balance (whichever is less)
All 3 night bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- The deposits are non refundable or transferable and the balance is due on arrival.
- We do not accept credit cards or debit cards.
- For a deposit or balance payment, cheques will only be accepted if received 21 days prior to your arrival.
- We accept BACS payments ( internet banking ). Please email for our bank details.
- The minimum charge is for 3 nights.
- Hook ups booked during high season dates will be charged for, even if not used.
- Low Wattage camping equipment only to be used, e.g. 800 watt kettles. Domestic ketles and heaters are not permitted.
2. You will be charged in full for the booked holiday cost of your reserved pitch unless :
- We receive written notice of cancellation/curtailment 21 days prior to your booked arrival date.
- We can re-let your booked pitch for the entire duration.
- If your booked pitch is not re-let for the full duration, you will be invoiced for the difference plus an administration charge.
- If you alter your dates, please confirm in writing (or fax/email) - 21 days notice required.
* Please consider holiday insurance.
3. Pitches are to be vacated by 11.30 am.
- Late departures by arrangement and liable to half rate charge.
- Departures after 4.00 pm liable to full rate charge.
- During high season, pitches will be held until 5.00 pm on your arrival date.
- Please advise of late arrival otherwise your pitch may be let.
- If arriving between 1.00 - 2.00 pm please be patient as this is our lunch time.
4. A pup tent is classified as a small 2 child tent within one family unit. Larger tents are charged at full rate.
5. During your stay, please inform reception in advance of any day visitors.
6. Motor bikes are only allowed with prior consent.
7. We regret but no large groups or multiples of couples allowed on site during high season. Other times by prior agreement only.
8. Families and couples only during high season.
No liability whatsoever shall be attached to the management in the event of :
(a) Death, injury howsoever caused, illness, inconvenience or any other misadventure
(b) Loss of or any damage to or theft of property including motor vehicles and boats.
In order to maintain everyone's enjoyment and pleasure, we would ask you to observe the following:
1. Dogs are welcome but in the interests of hygiene and children's safety they must be :
- Kept on a lead at all times and exercised off site.
- Well behaved, quiet and child friendly.
- Not taken into the toilet block.
2. After 10.00 pm please consider your fellow campers and keep the noise to a minimum. There is no tolerance given to offenders in this matter.
3. All drivers please note : - do not exceed the site speed limit of 5 mph which is equivalent to walking pace! This includes cyclists.
4. Barbecues are allowed but please observe the following conditions :
- Be aware of the nearest fire point.
- Disposable barbeques:- please use slabs provided (by the fire points) & return after use.
- Do not burn the grass. A charge of £5.00 will be made for all such offences.